Saturday, March 28, 2009

I HAVE FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!!!!

Okay so if you haven't heard the news... its official i am in love with DAVID ARCHULETA!!!! AH!! That is one AMAZING kid! he's so dang adorable! so its official i've found my soul mate! DAVID! so my friend gave me tickets to his concert for my birthday! WOW! Thanks Kyle! So Kyle and me went to his concert with tons of people- mostly girls! i feel bad for all the guys that were there all the girls screams were high pitched and super loud! so the concert started out with this one kid i'm not sure of his name ha and then after him was a girl- i dont know her name either ha ha! :) but then came DAVID!! YAY!! I couldnt believe how close we were! we were on the 5TH ROW!!! wow! we right on the side of the stage even though the speakers got in the way sometimes it was still amazing because all we had to do was turn our heads and there was the massive JUMBO TRON! so either way i got to see a close up of him! AWE SO CUTE! and where we were sitting we got to see him come and leave the stage perfectly! it was awesome! i cant even begin to say how cool it was! i felt like i could just reach out and grab him!! which was very tempting ha ha! You could tell he LOVED being here in his home town with millions of fans and even some that he probably knew from Murrey! He is so smiley and giggly ha i loved it when he would get done with a song he would just grin and giggle and all his cheering fans! wow hes so cute! he's one i want to meet in person!!!! so i took some pics- here are some of them!.....


This is when hes coming on stage! thats him in the white at the top of the stairs! :)
This pic is one that i took of the jumbo tron! so all i had to do was look up and his face was right by me ha! so fun!


he is singing on our side of the stage! :)


Okay so this says it all!!! I knew he was my man look at him he's actually reaching for me! WOOT WOOT!



Singing his heart out to me- Ha ha just kidding!



Reaching for me again! wow! but hes a little off maybe he was blinded by the light or something ha

Here David is singing one of his more mellow songs!


I love his picture for some reason! its off of the jumbo tron. oh he's a hottie!



This picture is hard to see but if you look close you can see him on the stage waving good bye! ah we were so close!!!!!!!!
That was a super fun night one i will never forget!! wow I LOVE DAVID!!

3 comments:

Clint and Laci said...

You are so funny. I just laughed the whole time I was reading this. You like this kid way too much- I think it's unhealthy! haha. I'm glad you had fun on your first date. You are so lucky you got to go. I'll never forget your face when you opened the tickets up. HA I'm glad I didn't miss that!

Tawnie! said...

Sounds like too much fun Mrs. Archuleta! haha You never know! What a 16 year birthday present-that won't be forgotten! Hey I found a zebra background on Cutest Blog on the Block. I'm not sure it is as cute as the one you have, but when I saw it I immediately thought of you! Keep Smiling!

Clint and Laci said...

I haven't posted the ones of there yet. That vegas one took me forever to figure out how to get the pics like that. They are coming though I promise. And I wish my camera hadn't died so I had more, but I do have some good ones